31.3.14

MASSIMO DUTTI SSI4 COLLECTION PREVIEW

 photo M-4jpg_zps7c3061b4.jpg
 photo M-01jpg_zps0e42b1e4.jpg
 photo M-07jpg_zps45b993ea.jpg
 photo M-13jpg_zpsb7b908c9.jpg
 photo M-5jpg_zps76c99ce5.jpg

The all new Massimo Dutti SS14 collection instantly transports you to an idyllic postcard with bright sunshine. This season, the label did a tour of places that inspire this time of the year, resulting in a practical guide to 'traveller' styling. The spring/summer wardrobe starts right here - without frills or artifice, but just about quality.

Based on a wide array of colour palettes such as, neutrals, copper shades, light pinks, khaki greens and tropical tones. The SS14 collection features relaxed loose garments and jackets as well as updated suits in cool wool fabrics, flowy silks, rustic textures, leather, soft suede and linen, which are all perfect for the warmer seasons.

Love
Meekay
x

2 comments:

Coco Cami said...

I love your blog.I followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever have chance to look at my blog, and perhaps follow me if you like my blog, I would be delighted!
Thank you so much!
cococami.blogspot.co.uk

Window On My Wardrobe said...

I'm always a fan of Massimo Dutti clothing, looks like a great collection again!

X Sara

http://windowonmywardrobe.blogspot.be/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...