11.6.13

SHOES ARE BORING WEAR SNEAKERS

 photo photocopy-4_zpsfce6b7f0.jpg
 photo photo-1-1_zps212bb1d6.jpg
 photo photo-5_zpsd75b4aed.jpg
 photo photocopy6-4_zps6c2a9b56.jpg
 photo photocopy4-3_zps15140a6d.jpg
 photo photocopy2_zpse0ebb335.jpg
 photo photocopy3-1_zpsb118ee40.jpg

Last week, I went to check out the Converse Fall/Holiday 2013 Collection.  I love almost anything that's studded, and yep the new collection includes a few pair of studded sneakers.  I've already spotted two pairs which I liked, and it's automatically been added to my 'Need to buy' list.  As well as studs, you will also be able to find zips, animal prints, Union Jack and American Flag printed Converse.  It doesn't just stop there, this time round Converse has made their sneakers with special grips on the sole which is perfect for hiking etc.  You will be surprised with what you find from the Fall/Holiday 2013 Collection, because I was!



Love
Meekay
x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love those converse x

http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

Moonstyle said...

i like the studded ones

Veronica said...

my obsession, shoes, especially the studded ones!

Petitefemme said...

Fantastic !

Frank Vinyl said...

very cool! love this

francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...