23.6.13

HUGO BOSS FW13 PREVIEW

 photo photo-1_zps6cc68cbf.jpg
 photo photo-1copy6_zpsba6731c5.jpg
Two of my favourite jackets from the Mens collection


 photo photo-1copy4_zps9d597af1.jpg
 photo photo-1copy5_zps7ef6f2a0.jpg
 photo photo-1copy3_zpsa43e752b.jpg
 photo HugoBoss_zps425709a9.jpg


A couple of weeks ago, I went to check out the Hugo Boss Fall 2013 collection.  I picked out a few of my favourites from the collection, which includes the silk black and blue kaleidoscope printed trouser suit and dress from the HUGO RED collection, and also check out that purple full length V-neck dress, lush or what!  


Love
Meekay

8 comments:

Tóta Heimisdóttir said...

The black dress is my favorite (:

http://mystyletherapy.blogspot.com/

MargieF said...

The leather dress and the full length blue gown at the bottom are stunning - id be smoking hot at work in the leather lol
margief
x
www.stonethemoon.com

Unknown said...

Love the full length blue gown as well! Awesome clothes!
xxx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Mother Daughter Dairies said...

Wow! This is soo cool. I am about to follow you. Maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too?
Really like the design of your blog too!
www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the first jacket and the black Dress like crazy :)

- Kimbunnii - said...

Great collection!

kariekimberly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love!

makeupcakeup.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Glitter dress!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...