10.5.13

ALEXA CHUNG IN PAUL SMITH

 photo cb6f3ae2-6565-405b-b238-a0923779b220_zps285eee08.jpg
 photo AlexainPaulSmithdress2_zps792b3be3.jpg
 photo paul-smith-alexa-chung_vogue_27apr13_b_1080x720_14_zpsac6789b9.jpg


I've always been a massive fan of Alexa Chung, I just love her effortless yet chic style.  As a proud Brit myself, I've always supported British brands.  I'm beginning to like Paul Smith more and more, especially after the AW13 collection, which has been featured on my blog here.  Paul Smith and Alexa Chung were together at the 2013 Vogue Festival to talk about fashion and personalities.  She was spotted wearing the Sun Bleach Check Belted Shirt Dress from the Paul Smith Black Label, which also comes in yellow and she looked great as usual.


Love
Meekay
x


The dress is available in yellow in Hong Kong, go check it out in-stores.


Images via: Daily Mail and Vogue


3 comments:

Unknown said...

she looks so stunning in that dress!

www.roxysun.com

ice pandora said...

My favorite style icon really c:
I love her dress! She can have
it all!
xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...