22.10.12

THE CRAFTED COLLECTION

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm not really a Dr. Martens fan but I love the AW12 collection, the metallic gold and silver shoes really caught my eye from the new collection and i'm thinking of adding the silver Anilmorbido 3 Eye Shoe to my shoe closet soon (the silver shoes above).  The AW12 womens collection - "The Crafted Collection" is all about tweed and metallic.  

Do go and check out the new collection if you love metallic gold and silver, I can guarantee that you would love it!


Love
Meekay
x




3 comments:

life is style said...

love the gold one :)
i follow you now ;)

Jane Justine said...

The silver one, love it!!

www.shoesorjeans.blogspot.com

Lee Young Hyun said...

love the shoes!~`the quality looks great!

http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...