29.7.11

SWAROVSKI X HELLO KITTY LAUNCH EVENT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Shirt and Shorts - H&M
Clutch - Boutique in HK
Shoes - JC Lita's
Necklace - Vintage


I was invited to the launch of Swarovski X Hello Kitty event on Wednesday evening with my fellow HK based fashion blogger friend Veronica Li from vnikali, if you haven't already please do check out her blog.

It was an evening packed full of sparkles, Hello Kitty, bloggers and celebrities. During the evening there was a holographic fashion show featuring two of Hong Kong's A grade models Jacqueline Chong and Alice B.  Jennifer Tse introduced us to the Swarovski crystal Hello Kitty at the end of the catwalk and I was really tempted to take this amazing crystal covered Hello Kitty home with me but we were given a sparkly Hello Kitty pen as a gift. 

We took pictures at the photo booth which then will be posted up on Swarovski page, the picture with the most "Likes" will get the Crystal Hello Kitty.  We got to choose the frame for the photo and we also got to decorate the photo with Hello Kitty accessories, where we got really excited about. 


Love


Meekay
xxx

23 comments:

fashion-meets-art said...

Hey, thanks a lot for your comment! I visit you blog and follow you now! Please follow me too. (facebook and member of google!) Thanks a lot! Your blog is very good. I visit it daily from now on! :-)
Thanks, have a nice day!
Maren
http://fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com/

KINGA said...

great photos! :)
ps thank you for your lovely comment! xx,K.

Myrted said...

What a sparkly Hello Kitty! I use to love Hello Kitty and now that I saw the crystal Hello Kitty, I fell in love again. :D Great blog!
xoxo,
LoveSkinBest

Benedetta M. said...

wow that magic event!!! So glamourous!!!! You look really nice darling!
Kisses,
Cocò

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

lisa signorini said...

WOWWW!!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT ON MY BLOG!
if you want we can follow each other!
have a great day!

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

adore your outfit!the clutch is fantastic!

Emily said...

Thanks for stopping by- Great blog! We should follow each other.
:)

Martyna said...

cute pics ! I love Hello Kitty ♥

martistyle.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

I love your clutch, matches perfectly with the electric blue of your shirt. Fun outfit!

renewvintage.blogspot

minnja said...

Beautiful event :)))

Please visit my English Fashion Blog:

minnja.blogspot.com

LOVE
minnja

Sarah M. said...

I love your outfit! Loving the Lita shoes with that bold clutch! Your pictures from that fashion show are fantastic - love that bejeweled Hello Kitty! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now - want to follow me back? :)

xx from Montreal,

Sarah
http://ibleedfashion.com
@ibleedfashionxx

RYAN said...

I like your look, especially the shoes, WOW!
Great blog, I've follow you :)
xx

Susie said...

Oh wow! It looks like you had so much fun and your outfit is adorable. I heart Hello Kitty!

Karen Ussene said...

Thanks for the visit and comment.
wow I'm leaving that red thight dress, damn sexy!

http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

What a fun event! I love your clutch and boots! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Joey said...

OMG you got to attend the event! So, so jealous! I love the white dress the model is wearing!

The collection is gorgeous! I want to get a pair of earrings from this, but we'll see how my bank account is doing.
Was about to ask if that was Tse Ting Ting until I read what you wrote.

Thanks for sharing!

Wynn said...

Hi Meekay! Are you settled in UK now? I've been quite busy too! I've been doing one-blogging for the past 2 months (as in, only posting, and not commenting... so bad!). I've been quite busy as well. Nice to see you back! xox

-Wynn
http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

a said...

O, i like yr post ~!!!!!!!!waiting 4 next post~!!!!!

a said...

oh i like yr post~!!
waiting for next

Sophie Chappell said...

Love your blog!
And the hello kitty event looks amazing!
Follow me :)
www.daydreamsandstyle.blogspot.com

Rahel Stephanie said...

wow! hope you had fun : )
great post, thanks for sharing : )
xx

rahelrahelrahel.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This looks like the coolest event ever! It's so cool how you got to go to something like this. And photobooths are the best! I love your simple writing style. Thanks for sharing. xoxo, Veena <3

http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

Martina said...

Nice outfit :) Thanks for visiting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...