16.3.11

NEW IN THE HOUSE

Photobucket


Photobucket
MAC make up bag from the Wonder Woman collection


Photobucket


Photobucket
Cuff's and bangles both from H&M


Photobucket
Loose powder, lipstick (Hug me) and concealer all from MAC

Here are some purchases I made yesterday not very interesting but I want to share it with you anyway.  I really love my new make up bag from the MAC Wonder Woman collection, it comes in electric red as well I love both colours but I could only buy one so I chose electric blue.  I was actually just going to MAC to do 'Back to MAC' (6 items for a lipstick) and to buy a concealer and powder not to get a make up bag (I didn't really need it), but i'm so glad I bought it because it fits all the make up and brush I take out with me without bending the bristles on my brush and there's still loads of space left too!


GIVEAWAY ends next week!!

17 comments:

Anne said...

thanks for your comment! the cuffs and bangles are cute!

Femme Virtue said...

i love the wonder woman collection! adorable!

DediLovesFashion said...

love the makeup bag =)
xoxo

Essiefashion said...

Nice! I have my make-up from MAC too!
xxx

Wynn said...

Even the bangles have a Wonder Woman vibe! That makeup bag should be easy to locate in the bottom of a handbag. Ever wonder why some black bag also have black lining? How are we supposed to find anything? Haha!

MargieF said...

i really didnt like the wonderwoman packaging that mac did but this bag isnt too bag! i am a serial mac buyer and ill never stop lol. ill be checking out those bangles too as theyre exactly what im looking for
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

Plami said...

I love love love this super hero make up bag!!! So lovely!

XoXO
PLami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

merci beaucoup said...

make up bag is so gorgeous

Bronzed Humanity said...

Love the cuffs! Super cute!
xx

Hot Pink Day

Sick by Trend said...

great!!! :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Karliiiiita said...

love the wonderwoman bag!!

karlaforonda.blogspot.com

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

that make-up bag is sick! the colour is so vibrant. great bracelets.

Petite and Hungry said...

i love how everything is centered around wonder woman! the cuffs and bangles are sooo cute!


www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

K A T H L E E N said...

that bag and those cuffs are awesome, love it!

Aida said...

I love MAC too, especially their mineral foundations and powders, and the plushglass... And oh, I had forgotten about the "back to MAC"-thing, thanks for reminding! :)

Anonymous said...

Great purchases!x, A.

Angie Aquarius said...

Amazing stuff! I'm a bit jealous about this finds... ;o)

Thank you sooo much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment! So I could find your gorgeous blog! I'm definitly a new follower. Maybe you will follow me back if you like mine too?

*From Munich With Love*
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...