31.1.11

Ring Ring Ring

Photobucket

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately! I've been really ill for the last week and I had 5 stitches on my ear, i've now fully recovered but i'm just waiting for my stitches to be taken out then I can start doing outfit posts again!

I love buying accessories especially rings and my mum bought me a "Wing" ring recently (the one above), it's definitely become one of my favourites I love it so much I can't stop wearing it!!
No matter how plain your outfit is three or four rings can make all the difference.


Meekay
xxx

8 comments:

Kasey said...

oohhh i love the wing ring lol! ahh stitches in the ear sounds painful!


kasey

Aily said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment!
Wow! Nice ring!))
Lovely blog! What do u think about following each other? :D Just let me know ;)

Love, Aily
http://urwhatuwear-aily.blogspot.com/

Sisters and Sisters said...

Haha doesn't mather my comment looks like the same as @Aily

Thanks, we are now follow you!

Xo
From Hazal and Cana
Amsterdam
www.sistersandsisters.com

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

the ring with the wings is so cute ^^ x

thisiswhati'dwear said...

wow! That wing ring is amazing!! I love that spiky one too..

thisiswhatidwear

Lian G. said...

Beautiful jewelry!

xoxo,
Virtualfashionview.com

Mbabazi said...

lovely rings esp the winged one,
mbabaziannet.blogspot.com

Kirsten Nunez (Studs and Pearls) said...

I have a soft spot for amazing rings. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...