22.11.10

Models off duty

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 Images via: Stockholm Street Style

I found some Models off duty pictures, it's really interesting sometimes to see how models dress when their just being themselves and they are always really inspiring.

It's my birthday today, and I have an announcement to make. I'm officially ILL on my birthday, it's making me really miserable I came down with a cold and a really bad sore throat yesterday, it's killing me!! Sniffing, blowing my nose all day, and the medication is making me drowsy!

xxx

8 comments:

Mimi said...

Aw, poor thing! Feel better and Happy Birthday! Everyone i know is sick right now..at least you're not alone...and yes, models look pretty awesome all the time, whether on or off duty, and I swear they must get a ton of free clothes!!! Not fair!!

http://aestheticlounge.blogspot.com/

essentially aimee said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

BurberryBound said...

I love the fifth look!!

Feel better!

Much love,
BurberryBound
http://brightlightsbigstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you start to feel better soon!

I love MOD style. It is always inspiring.

http://thebascouture.blogspot.com

~Caro~ said...

Happy Birthday Meekay! Sorry to hear you're sick! Hope you feel better soon!
I really like the pic of Emily Didonato (I think that's her with the smokey eye and faux fur vest) ...but all outfits are very well put together!

~Caro~
caroleena85.blogspot.com

ashley mcconnell said...

Happy happy bday girl! You'll feel better soon!
Great streetstyle inspiration!

x

Nádia said...

Oh, hope you'll get better! Happy birthday, anyway!

Loving those outfits! Some models are really stylish and really learn with all the fashion surrounding them!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

FASHIONFOU BY STEPHANIE said...

I lOVE the pic's!
your blog is really amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...